My Life as an Ummi

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ramadhan.....

Alhamdulillah so far this Ramadhan has been a smooth sailing one.

Both my 8 years old Nabil and 7 years old Nisa managed to perform their fast with ease.

Altho, Nisa came down with a fever on Saturday (which coincidentally was her birthday), so she already missed one day.

My darling Irdina, who will turn 4 in August, well....she's just being Irdina....eating and drinking in front of her brother and sister.....:)


This is my 10th Ramadhan with my darling husband. He has been so wonderful throughout these 10 years. Our normal daily routine includes him sending me to work, then he leaves office at 5pm and picks up the kids at my grandma's place, then he picks me up at the LRT station at 6.30pm, then he sends us to my mom's place to break fast, then he goes home to bathe and change, then he comes back to my mom's place just in time for berbuka, then he performs Maghrib prayers, then he gets to rest a while before going to the masjid for Isya' and terawikh prayers.


And while waiting for him, I pack food from my mom's place for our sahur. He comes home from masjid, then we go home and straight to slumberland.


Sayang, thank you for being so easy going and understanding. My doa are always with you dear hubby.


No comments:

Post a Comment