My Life as an Ummi

Monday, January 10, 2011

AL-FATIHAH

January 6 2011 at 2100

A moment I will never forget....

My beloved mother-in-law passed away peacefully after battling liver and lungs cancer for about 10 months.....

Mama was a strong women. She was determined to fight the illness when she found out about it. But no matter how hard she fought, she succumbed....Allah loves her more....

Mama....

Myra doakan Mama bahagia.......kami akan sentiasa doakan Mama....
Amanat Mama akan kami jaga dan laksanakan
Insya Allah Ma.....

I miss you so much.....

2 comments:

  1. Takziah Myra. I'm so sorry for both you and Farid's loss. I hope you both stay strong for each other and the family. Our thoughts and prayers are with both of you.

    Semoga roh Arwah ditempatkan di kalangan mereka yang beriman. Amin.

    Al Fatihah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alfatihah. Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan di tempat orang yang solehah. Tinggi di sisi Allah.

    Takziah.

    ReplyDelete