My Life as an Ummi

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Love My Family!

I just read a really sad story posted on facebook about a wife's misery of being mistreated by her husband which in the end caused her death. The story (whether or not it's real) made me realize just how precious life is and how much I really love my family. I have realized this countless of times but I still find myself constantly regretting some of my daily actions.

I am guilty of not kissing and hugging my children as much as they would like me to.
I am guilty of not being the perfect wife that I know my husband would like me to be.

I may not be the greatest wife, mother, daughter or sister but I do try.

To my husband and children, please know that Ummi is trying her best to do all that a mom should do for her family. I love you all to bits and I would sacrifice anything for you guys. And with reference to my previous post, I am even sustaining my urge to purchase the Twinkle Blackberry casing so that you guys can have food on the table ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment