My Life as an Ummi

Friday, September 17, 2010

Salam Aidilfitri 2010



I know it's past due but it's still Syawal. So Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Maaf Zahir Batin.


My raya this year was no different than previous years. We slept at my in-laws place on the eve of Raya. The kids had fun with "bunga api" with their cousins.

But you can imagine my frustration when there was a blackout at 11pm till 2am that nite. I called TNB to complain and was told that my call was in a queue of 99 calls. But I still waited the 20 minutes and was told that there was a problem at Saujana Impian and the matter may be resolved in about an hour or two. My kids were restless......I was restless. Not a good start to raya 2010.


We spent pagi raya taking family pictures and bersalam-salaman with the family. Then we had breakfast before heading off to Klang (my MIL's hometown).













After Friday prayers, we headed off to JB (my dad's hometown). We spent the nite at the Grand Bluewave Hotel.....my kids had a blast coz they got to go swimming and then later we took them to the beach (not too clean so no swimming).

No comments:

Post a Comment